Thursday 26 April 2012

Casting Announced for Pedro Almodovar's Latest


Interesting news for any fans of the Spanish director, here's my piece for Subtitled Online about the casting of Almodovar's new film, Amantes Pasajeros.

Casting for Pedro Almodovar's Amantes Pasajeros Announced

Also, just to let you know that I will not be posting or tweeting that much over the next four days because I will be attending the first ever UK Sundance Festival at the 02 in Greenwich - see, I don't just sit in my room watching movies, I do very occasionally go outside to do it. So, you probably won't be hearing from KINOLENS again until the obligatory Game of Thrones related post on Monday morning - plus, once the festival is over, I will certainly post a review and/or mini-essay about my shenanigans in Greenwich.

Have good weekends, film fans.

No comments:

Post a Comment